Earls Garden Shop

Proudly serving the Tampa Bay area since 1947

History

First Earls Garden Shop Location

Earl began landscaping in 1947 with his partner, Charlie Culbreath, at Tropical Gardens on MacDill Avenue. Earl's Garden Shop had its beginnings on Dale Mabry Highway in 1953. In 1955, Earl moved to his location on Manhattan Avenue, where people came to rely on his expertise in growing South Tampa gardens and landscapes. In 2006, Earl moved to his current location on Westshore Blvd, where he continues to impart his home-grown wisdom and knowledge of plants and the pests that attack them. Countless citizens of South Tampa rely on his advice when cold weather threatens, as t.v. personalities interview him as the local expert. Many of his former employees have gone on to develop their own thriving businesses, after learning under Earl's tutelage. All 5 of his children, one son-in-law, and several grandchildren have experienced the landscaping business first-hand over the years. School teachers still call on Earl to pass on the love of growing to future generations.

Manhattan Location of Earl's

Earl out front of his Manhattan location where he operated for over 50 years.

New Location on Pearl Ave.

The new location on 3627 S. Westshore Blvd. Stop in and say hello!